According to the latest update, medical test kits for diagnosis of the coronavirus illness have arrived from china & Japan in Pakistan. The number of people affected by this deadly virus is constantly rising. Around 28,000 cases have been reported across the world. Approximately 500 deaths have been reported in China. The first death outside china has occurred in the Philippines. Many other countries are also affected by this deadly virus but numbers are limited. Three cases also have been reported in India. Some students that came from China are also infected by this virus.
Pakistan also resumed its flight operations to china & bringing back its people from China. The death toll from the new deadly coronavirus is continuously rising in “Wuhan”. This deadly virus has spread across the globe. According to a report, more than 150 people have died & more than 5000 got infected as of Jan. 28, 2020.
Thailand is the second most affected country after China. More than 14 cases have been confirmed in Thailand.
In this article we will explain:
- What is the corona virus?
- Coronavirus symptoms
- Who is prone to the virus?
- How to avoid spreading the corona virus?
- Coronavirus prevention tips
- Corona isolation techniques
- Countries which are affected by the coronavirus
- Travel advise to china & other infected countries
- Tips to travel safely
- Safe measure at Airports
Please read carefully all the instructions & also share it with your beloved ones.
What is coronavirus?
2019-nCoV or 2019 Novel Corona Virus is a new kind of respiratory virus that was identified in Wuhan province, China for the very first time. Public health officials are still unable to identify the source of this deadly virus.
The new strain of this deadly virus was first detected in central china on Sec. 31, 2019. It was initially liked to the Wuhan’s seafood market which was also selling snakes & bats. Health experts & doctors believe that people who touch infected animals or eat their meat got infected by a coronavirus. However, new research suggests that the origin of this deadly coronavirus is somewhere else. Later, it spread through Wuhan wholesale Seafood Market.
Earlier in 2003, another deadly virus SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) was also spread via animals.
The symptoms of this deadly virus are quite similar to those observed during pneumonia & flu. The symptoms are:
- Difficulty in breathing, fever & dry cough
- Diarrhea & Gastrointestinal problems
- Fluid starts filling up the lungs
- In severe cases, death caused by kidney failure
Who is prone to the virus?
- Those who got in contact with patients suffering from coronavirus
- Children, elderly people or those o have low immunity are most likely to get infected by a deadly coronavirus
- People traveling to countries that are infected by this deadly virus
- People those eat seafood or undercooked food
- People who are not taking any precautionary measures
How to avoid spreading coronavirus?
Doctors have defined a set of instructions to avoid the spread of the deadly coronavirus.
- Don’t come in contact with the people who are infected by this deadly virus as this virus is spread through droplets according to health experts & doctors. (In short practice social distancing. you will learn more about how to practice social distancing in our blog.)
- Since the virus is spread through droplets, sneezing & coughing can cause the spread of this deadly virus
- If you are suffering from flu symptoms, avoid touching your eyes, hands or nose as it can spread the disease. Cover your mouth & nose with a tissue or face mask & throw it immediately in the dustbin. (you will also find details about types of masks & how to wear them in our blog.)
Coronavirus prevention tips
- Make sure to eat the food that is high in Vitamin C
- Cont visit animal markets without taking any precautionary measures
- Try to build your stamina & strengthen your immune system by taking good care of your health
- Don’t consume undercooked or uncooked food.
- Wash your hands & mouth regularly
Corona isolation techniques
Quarantine & Isolation are the two major tools to control the spread of coronavirus. As per the coronavirus isolation guideline, a 14 days isolation period is recommended for those showing flu-like symptoms or those who traveled to the disease-stricken cities or any part of china.
This measure helps avoid spreading the deadly virus. People ask, why a specific number of days for coronavirus isolation? Because 14 days is the incubation period of this deadly virus. As world health organization (WHO) has termed it a global health emergency, special screening measures are also installed at airports across the world.
Countries which are affected by the corona virus
Apart from China, there are many countries that have been affected by this deadly coronavirus. One of the main reasons behind the spreading of this virus is the Lunar New Year celebration season. During Lunar New Year, millions of people travel to & across china. Malaysia, Thailand, United States, Germany, Spain, Canada, Finland, Nepal, Russia, Australia, Sweden, Taiwan, Singapore, UK, Italy, Macao, South Korea, France, Philippines & Japan are the countries where new cases of this virus have been reported.
Because of the deadly virus, the USA declared the public health emergency on Jan. 31, 2020 & announced the barring of foreign nationals who have been recently visited China. People w traveled to China’s Hubei province in the past two weeks are asked to spend a 14-day quarantine period.
20 cases of coronavirus have been reported in Japan. A cruise chip in China was quarantined when an 80 years old passenger diagnosed for the coronavirus that traveled from Tokyo. The passengers on the ship remain in the coronavirus isolation for a 14-days period.
The government of Japan officially classified it as a deadly virus on February 1, 2020. Holders of Chinese passport will also be prohibited from entering the country. Any foreign nationals traveling to Japan will be asked about their whereabouts for the last two weeks & also asked if they visited china recently & if they reply in affirmation, they won’t be allowed to enter in Japan.
Twenty-five cases also have been reported in Thailand. Three cases have been reported in the Kerala state of India. Around 12 people are in-home quarantine & have been advised to avoid attending any public event or function.
Travel advise to china & other infected countries
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) recommended avoiding all possible travel to Wuhan & other affected areas. The government of China is also taking special measures to isolate the city & shut down the entire transport system in the affected areas. The government of China also canceled all the public activities & events for the Lunar year celebrations.
If you had planned your trip to China for Lunar year celebrations, ask your Travel Company or airline if you can refund your amount. There are many other airlines including the Cathay Pacific Airways that are refunding airplane ticket charges.
Tips to travel safely
If you have to visit any part of the world during this deadly virus outbreak, check out the following safety tips to fight against coronavirus:
- Wear a protective face mask, gloves as the deadly virus is spread through droplets from coughing & sneezing
- Carry your own blanket & pillow. Don’t use pillow & blanket provided by others as you never know if it is infected?
- Make sure to wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds. The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) recommends using an alcohol-based hand wash or using plenty of soap & water. Also, carry hand sanitizer in your travel bag.
- Don’t shake hands with the person who is sneezing or coughing & also don’t sit near them
- Whenever you use tissue paper for wiping your hands, nose or mouth, immediately throw it in the dustbin
- Wipe your seats & tray tables with sanitizers as an added precautionary measure
Safe measure at Airports
Different airports have been installed screening methods to identify infected passengers. Airports in Malaysia, United States, Canada & Thailand have implemented more stringent screening measures. Passengers & crew members traveling from China are being made to undergo thermal screening. Special medical bays have been prepared for those passengers who show the symptoms of the deadly coronavirus. Flight attendants & airport staff have been asked to wear protective masks.
Pakistan has also taken a special measure. Thermal scanners have been installed at Peshawar, Karachi, Islamabad & Lahore airports to scan passengers arriving at international terminals.
These are the few helpful tips for those who are traveling across the world. I hope these tips will help you & your family against deadly coronavirus.
How Can Izloo Classified Help?
As you all know Izloo Classified provides you the opportunity to post free ads on this site. Izloo classified provides free ads for different kinds of products as well. If you are looking for a product and want to promote your company or business online, you can promote your business by posting an ad here. It is up to you what kind of ad you want to put for your product. We also provide reviews of different products. You can also know about the product quality from those reviews.
Izloo Classified also helps you to find the customer/buyer for your products. Izloo also gives you the opportunity to deal with the buyer or seller of your products face to face. From Izloo Classified paid membership you can also boost up your classified ad and set your ad as featured. This feature will help you to show your ads to maximum people and it will be easy for you to find the right customer/buyer for the products. It is the best platform to promote your business.
If you are looking to buy products online, you also can find reviews of different products here. You can also post an ad here for your product & service. We help you to make the right decision.
Here is the link from where you can Post free ads on our website:
Above we shared some tips to stay safe from the deadly coronavirus. If you know other tips except these, feel free to share us via the comments section or if you have any queries related to the article or website feel free to ask us in the comments section below. Good luck